I particularly like the standing rocks on the right. But you never know one or more of our participants could find this to be the right view. Especially with a long lens. Hmmm - I may change my mind.
We may linger after sunset and try a little painting with light, too. Or long exposures, maybe.
- Sunday February 24
- Meet at Malibu Civic Center at 2:30 or 3:30 at the trailhead
- Moonrise 5:03 p.m.
Sunset 5:47 p.m.
End civil twilight 6:12 p.m.
- Not too much walking required but the footing can be treacherous so wear serious boots.
- Bring tripod, flashlight (a red filter would be good on the flashlight), fresh batteries for camera and flashlight, remote shutter release if you have one.
- Prepare for a cold evening!
- To reserve send a note to me